Main Menu

Allow banker to view actual region stat values

Started by Chenier, March 06, 2013, 04:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anaris

Quote from: Chénier on March 08, 2013, 09:15:45 PM
Gotta say the average noble per region ratio was much different, back then... if all the lords stay home, nowadays, basically no one is left to march out. Not so much back then.

All the more reason not to give the many people in this game who would still love to obsess over 100% stats the ability to do so.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

Quote from: Anaris on March 08, 2013, 09:17:11 PM
All the more reason not to give the many people in this game who would still love to obsess over 100% stats the ability to do so.

While some may have been willing to tell 10% of their nobles to stay ay home, I doubt many would be willing to tell 50% of them to do as much.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

Quote from: Chénier on March 08, 2013, 09:33:31 PM
While some may have been willing to tell 10% of their nobles to stay ay home, I doubt many would be willing to tell 50% of them to do as much.

You and I might not be that stupid, but I guarantee you there were people I played with 7 years ago who were. And there are a number of people from 7 years ago still playing, and in positions of serious power.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan