Author Topic: Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams and Nightmares [OOC+SU]  (Read 22650 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That picture is of N, the leader of Team Plasma of Unova region (Gen V games, B/W and B2/W2). I have no problem with the picture.. But if you want, you can change it.

Nah, then I won't change it. Moreover, can you reserve my Totodile? Pretty please? :P
D'Espana Family

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Your SU has been accepted so whatever starter you want, you can have it. Totodile is yours.. SO

Congratulations! You have recieved a Totodile Lvl. 5

~ Scratch

~ Dig
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Yay! Now, when does the real IC game start? Are we waiting for more players, or how's it?
D'Espana Family

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Lol.. I think there have been a misunderstanding. The IC thread is already open.. All you have to do is start posting the RPs. :)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Lol.. I think there have been a misunderstanding. The IC thread is already open.. All you have to do is start posting the RPs. :)

Not really, I just thought that it was there BUT still not open for posts. Much like Spellmaster :)
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Will post my RolePlays once my Battlemaster is becoming more stable. The DNS stuff is still around ;)

Now I um, starting to write my RolePlay.

By the way, one question about NPC. We can RolePlay our own NPC inside our own house(Pokemon, parents, siblings if any, etc)? I understand we cannot RolePlay the Professor however :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
You fully control the NPCs you create.. But the public NPCs like Prof. Elm, his aides, Ethan's mom, Gym leaders and so on can be bunnied only a bit.. For example, you can rp that you caught the professor sleeping, but can't take him with you on a stroll (at least not outside New Bark Town). You can't use them for your own purpose but can rp the way they interact with you.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
To rephrase the last part of my post.. Every public/prominent NPC have a set role to play in a specific chapter (unless I post an event in that chapter which adds to their role). You can't control them, only bunny them a bit. For example, in Chapter 1 Prof. Elm's role is to hand out the starters and nothing else. One can RP in a vast number of ways of getting the pokémon from him. But you can't RP anything other than that with him..

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Pretty much as BM.
D'Espana Family

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Sorry i am having a lot of paperwork on my desk, so i have been blocked from all RP ideas.

But soon...

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
No problem Sonya, I know what its like working 40 hrs a week ;).

@Ketchum- When are you gonna post? Your furry friend has already rolled out, he can't move on until you post (I just post levels gained after a battle, capture results, events and the like)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Isn't receiving a Pokémon an event? Or do you hand them out once the three of us arrive there?
D'Espana Family

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Nope. You *yourself* RP the way you get the pokemon (plus 10 pokeballs and a high-tech pokedex) from the professor.. I have no say in that unless you specifically want to. And if you want, you can double post too, that would hasten the speed the RP is currently going at.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Coming soon... Here you go. My furry friend here going be happy to see all the girls ;D

P/S: Remind me not to hold the most busiest General and Judge post in Battlemaster at same time :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile

R.I.P animals who die from human conspiracies. The IC post is in honor of the pygmy elephants who died from poisoning. I literally cried when I first saw the picture and the news.