Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XVI: The Shadows of the Underdark  (Read 47848 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Vote Stabbity.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Vote: Stabbity
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
I'll prove I'm not a baddy. Would a bad guy do this?

VOTE STABBITY
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Fury

Considering your vote won't change anything, yeaah.

Dishman, you better come up with some good reasons on who to vote for for the next round or you know what.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:41:34 PM by Fury »

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
I am still confused about the times Etc.... but o well...

Vote STABBITY

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU'LL NEVER LYNCH ME! NEVER!

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I figured there was a cave-in and we all died.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I think there is a Cave Troll and our magic, spells do not work for some reasons. Thus we all die :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hi there! It's your GM, the one who seems to not give a !@#$ about you all and all that (obviously not true :() Now I've finished exams, so I should (and note that I say should) be around more. Do you still have the spirit, or (very understandably) just want to blow my head against a wall?
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hi there! It's your GM, the one who seems to not give a !@#$ about you all and all that (obviously not true :() Now I've finished exams, so I should (and note that I say should) be around more. Do you still have the spirit, or (very understandably) just want to blow my head against a wall?

We'll stick around for the Stabitty lynching   : ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
We'll stick around for the Stabitty lynching   : ;D
No, my Stabbity... He will stab stab on behalf of me :(

I guess let get the game moving, shall we?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
I think we should see who is active on this game and start over. is not good like this is now, i think 3 ppl in the week look a this, i even check once 2 in weeks.

Better wait for the GM to have full time, can some one start another game, and see the participation we have?

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I say we restart the game, but we can take what we've gotten so far and keep the story rolling. Keep the people who are active (and want to continue) but add new people. We can redistribute roles if the GM is creative enough.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Yea, we did have a number of days that went "hey nothing happened................... Now? Nope..."

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Yeah, activity was quite lowish, compared to previous games. A great part of it was no doubt my fault, though. That should teach me not to accept responsabilities when I am not sure about fulfilling them.
D'Espana Family