Author Topic: Region Economy rebalance  (Read 34982 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Region Economy rebalance
« Reply #75: June 14, 2013, 12:04:44 AM »
I liked this game, but response to complaints is always "I don't see a problem" or "we know better than you" or "go play war island" or "if you don't like it leave" or "you're doing something wrong". I explain further, comprehended by at least one person, get the same response from dev, lose patience. Plenty of people have already left. I'm out as soon as I've finished my last war.

If that is what you think, then you must have been completely ignoring all my posts in this thread for at least the past month or so.

If you look at some of my recent posts here, you will see things along the lines of, "Yes, that's a problem." "We want to get it right rather than release early." "We know this won't solve everything, but we're working on the stuff it doesn't."

How you can read that and still think what you've said above utterly baffles me.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan