Author Topic: Mendicant Cheating  (Read 75375 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Mendicant Cheating
« Reply #30: March 26, 2013, 01:27:43 AM »
The GM's investigated Aurvandil a few times from my understanding.  It took me some time in Aurvandil watching what was happening and talking to the nobles to begin to make some connections.  Finally I had enough of a suspicion to go to Tom.  I told him about 2 specific characters and why I thought they were multi's they were able to use that to pinpoint the multi accounts.  If the GM's didn't find them before, how can you expect average players to do so.  Even now characters/players are saying how great Mendicant is/was.  They are going to name him High Sovereign in perpetuity and create a Regency so that if Mendicant comes back or his "heir" shows up he can take the throne. 

I'm leaving Aurvandil.  It is a really wierd mentality in that realm.  With the 11 accounts locked and the 1 or 2 other accounts that weren't locked but auto paused at the same time they have lost 12-14 nobles.  I'm leaving and there will be about 10 of us.  I'm sure a few others will leave as well.   In the end they will have 30-40 nobles in a realm with 1 city.  I don't think things are going to go as well for them as Chenier thinks. 

Yea, it sucks that they get to keep all their ill gotten gains.  But look at Asylon.  Mendicant got them into the war and now they will be hung out to dry. 

When there is a bug in the game and people lose gold or some such you don't get it back.  This is just a similar !@#$ty situation.  RP it as best you can and deal with it as best you can.

Voice of reason here.

And, Chénier, about "collaborators," note that the very person you were wailing on as being one such collaborator a few days ago was, unbeknownst to you, the person who filed the initial report.

You have no ability to determine the innocent and the guilty.

Though seriously Kwanstein, that's ludicrous that Aurvandil should be compensated. That's practically Mendicant-level nonsense.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner