Author Topic: Mendicant Cheating  (Read 75343 times)

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Mendicant Cheating
« Reply #30: March 26, 2013, 04:23:01 PM »
Oh, you mean those positions that they now get to inherit, along with all that nice land?

::)
Yeah, they were tricked into many glorious victories and growing into a great realm. Ok, yes, they were deceived. But they are better off for the results in terms of character gains. Compare that to other realms that Aurvandil has "influenced".

Well, as a legitimate player, it also troubled me greatly when I witnessed the level 5 walls in Barca being torn down to nothing. That is literally thousands of gold and many, many months of RL work. And Barca is and always has been poor, so that was the major achievement of the realm.

Not to mention the starvation that decimated the Barcan capital down to about 1/3 or less of its prior population after Barca lost three of its most productive farming regions to Aurvandil. Again, many, many months of RL work.

And now the same has happened to the walls of the Terran Capital, so I hear (excluding everything else, that has already been mentioned).

They waited years for what could be achieved by malingering a few months in any other realm.