Author Topic: Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds  (Read 23729 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds
« Reply #75: June 21, 2013, 05:29:23 AM »
Fissoa: Hey guys! You wanna help take down that super mean bully on the other side of the playground?
Luria: You gotta be my friend first!
Fissoa: ...Okay! Let's be friends, I like friends!
Luria: You gotta say I'm your bestest friend now or I'm not gonna help you! I'll... PUSH YOU!
Fissoa: Uh... Okay! You're my best friend.
Luria: You won't do anything if I kick your other friend in the knee? Because we're best friends now? RIGHT?
Fissoa: Uh... But we're fighting the bully, right? Not D'hara, he's really nice too!
Luria: Actually, I don't wanna fight that bully. I want his toys.
*Luria points to D'hara, who is playing in the sandbox.*
Fissoa: But those are dumb toys. You can get  better ones if we take that bully's toys!
Luria: No, I want those. Those are red. I like red toys.
Fissoa: But... the bully has red toys, too. All sorts of toys.
Luria: No, I want those.
Fissoa: So... you won't help us fight that bully?
Luria: I can't, I got to have those toys. It's not my fault, blame D'hara for having red toys. Red is my color.
Fissoa: ...Okay, well... D'hara will help! That bully was really mean to D'hara.
*Fissoa wanders over to the sandbox.*
Fissoa: Hey, D'hara, wanna help kick that bully in the knee?
D'hara: Yeah! And I got a little cousin who does whatever I say, so we'll beat them up real good!
*D'hara notices Luria making grabby motions with their pudgy little child hands.*
D'hara: Uh... Actually, Fissoa, I gotta stay in the sandbox. Luria is giving me mean looks and if I help you fight that bully, she might push me over.
Fissoa: Well, can I borrow your little cousin, then?
D'hara: No, mom would get upset if he got a skinned knee and I wasn't there.
Fissoa: Oh, well... Okay.

Don't stop now, Wolfsong. Where's part 2? The part where Luria takes D'Hara's toys and D'Hara goes and helps Fissoa against the bullies?
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"