Author Topic: To join realm - Nothoi, OG, Sint or Melhed?  (Read 27564 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
There are two or three conversations going on here that aren't relevant to the OP. Can we nudge these to their relevant threads?  :)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
There are two or three conversations going on here that aren't relevant to the OP. Can we nudge these to their relevant threads?  :)

It never seems to work well to change treads I think :D But I've chosen my realm so for me this thread can be used for anything now ;)
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Speaking of Sint:

New Ruler Elected   (7 hours, 12 minutes ago)
message to Everyone on Beluaterra
The realm of Sint has elected Dekion Flockhart as its new Pontifex.

http://battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=6069
This account has been locked by the GameMaster

Ya dinguses. XD

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Lol...the guy is elected and locked?

Sint is in trouble...
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Wow, that's a very old account.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Was any reason given?
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Same thing that got Shady locked.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Same thing that got Shady locked.

Maybe everyone else knows this, but I don't.. what got Shady locked? Also, who is Shady?

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Multi-cheating. Ruler of Obsidian Islands on EC.

Elroy

This. Read up on Daishi, the more details you find, the more blatant it becomes.

I know, right?  The only thing that would be more ridiculous in a medieval "world" would be a religion that is a rip-off of the Aztec religion.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Because obviously giant robots shooting lasers and missiles are on par with a mythological system from a society whose structure was pretty much the same as feudal Europe'.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Elroy

"Robots, lasers, and missiles" are not mentioned anywhere in the Daishi religion description.  "Giant armored gods, metal javelins, and shafts of lightning" are, however, included in the description.  Sounds about in line with descriptions of gods/mythical creatures/magical weapons from Norse, Greek, Roman, and Hindu mythology to name a few, you know since we were actually trying to form a plausible, real-life religion.   ::)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
No, they sound like like robots shooting lasers and missiles, nothing else.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gustav Kuriga

No, they sound like like robots shooting lasers and missiles, nothing else.

Please don't make me quote texts, you'll only make yourself look the fool.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
"Robots, lasers, and missiles" are not mentioned anywhere in the Daishi religion description.  "Giant armored gods, metal javelins, and shafts of lightning" are, however, included in the description.  Sounds about in line with descriptions of gods/mythical creatures/magical weapons from Norse, Greek, Roman, and Hindu mythology to name a few, you know since we were actually trying to form a plausible, real-life religion.   ::)
No, it's really just a think veneer of "it sounds kinda like gods, if you've never heard of where we plagiarized it from" over a blatant rip of BattleTech. Everyone knows it. The people that founded the religion cover their mouths with their hands and chuckle at each other when they think no one is looking.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.