Author Topic: Scout report change  (Read 4546 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Scout report change
« Reply #15: May 14, 2013, 05:08:41 PM »
You're having a problem with the minified Javascript includes.

On Chrome, you should be able to open up an Inspector window. One of its tabs is Resources. Under that, you should be able to brog around and find the Scripts section, which should include "g=js". If you could drop the contents of that in a Pastebin or something similar, that would be very helpful for figuring out where things are going wrong.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: May 14, 2013, 05:11:39 PM »
I don't know how, but it's all working now again for me. I ain't complaining.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: May 14, 2013, 05:23:29 PM »
You're having a problem with the minified Javascript includes.

On Chrome, you should be able to open up an Inspector window. One of its tabs is Resources. Under that, you should be able to brog around and find the Scripts section, which should include "g=js". If you could drop the contents of that in a Pastebin or something similar, that would be very helpful for figuring out where things are going wrong.

It's rather long. This is from a region report rather than a scout report, but I imagine the issue is the same.

http://pastebin.com/wu19BQUk

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: May 14, 2013, 05:55:56 PM »
Hm. It looks like somehow, the minification chopped off the end of jquery.ui.progressbar.js. I'm not sure just how that can happen (I'm not entirely familiar with the minification process), but my guess would be something glitched at some point and you have cached the glitched copy.

Please load http://battlemaster.org/min/g=js and do a force-reload of it, or clear it from your cache and then load it, then try the dynamic map and region page again.

If that doesn't work, I'll see if I can figure out what might be causing the minification to spaz out in certain cases.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: May 14, 2013, 06:44:08 PM »
Force reloading g=js didn't work, but clearing my cache worked for both Chrome and Safari. Thank you. :)