Author Topic: Bad day for Corsanctum?  (Read 11333 times)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
Bad day for Corsanctum?
« Topic Start: May 09, 2013, 05:20:19 PM »
•Tern of the Silverwinds, Exarch of Corsanctum, Countess of Mimiravair, Marshal of Ferrum Sidereus was seen in Freke, boarding a ship to Beluaterra.

•Himeko Ishida, Regent of Corsanctum, Royal of Corsanctum, Duchess of the Iron Citadel, Margravine of Freke was seen in Freke, boarding a ship to Beluaterra.

Both of them now at Thalmarkin. The current event has shocked my realm as two Nobles from the realms council have left Corsanctum with a big hole within Corsanctum. After 1 day:
Lord Pauses   (1 day, 5 hours ago)
message to all nobles of Corsanctum
German Kutran, the player of Lucas Mekorig, has paused him for 25 turns.
Due to pausing, he loses the following:•His unit, "Moses`s end Watchmen", is set up as a local militia unit in Unterstrom.

The death of Corsanctum? With Corsanctum now only have 13 noble, will this bad news will make conditions of Corsanctum become more weak/bad/worst? We have 13 region, one noble even not take an estate, pretty sure we will not capable to fill the vacant lordship. Even my character that will be go to Terran for SA mission; decided to stay, cancelled her mission, and help to stabilize Corsanctum.  Any opinion or suggestions?
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Bad day for Corsanctum?
« Reply #1: May 09, 2013, 05:36:26 PM »
Get something going, increase player retention.

Fissoa was down to 11 nobles about a year ago, but we managed to avert the crisis. Create content, and get things moving, both on the RP and strategic level. We did this by fabricating claims against Falkirk wich allowed us to war an enemy of equal size, and taking a more rigid stance against Aurvandil. Of course D'Hara and Luria Nova offer plot incentives as well :)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 09, 2013, 05:49:39 PM »
Get something going, increase player retention.

Fissoa was down to 11 nobles about a year ago, but we managed to avert the crisis. Create content, and get things moving, both on the RP and strategic level. We did this by fabricating claims against Falkirk wich allowed us to war an enemy of equal size, and taking a more rigid stance against Aurvandil. Of course D'Hara and Luria Nova offer plot incentives as well :)

So I just wait for new ruler.. And maybe go for a war with Swordfell?
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 09, 2013, 05:53:45 PM »
You have reason to do so, if you ask around. I'd say "go for it".
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 09, 2013, 06:10:01 PM »

You might even be able to get Morek to join you.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Zakilevo

« Reply #5: May 09, 2013, 07:46:59 PM »
A fitting death for a boring realm  8)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:37:03 PM by Zaki »

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: May 09, 2013, 08:05:26 PM »
Gogogogo
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: May 09, 2013, 08:14:48 PM »
That's more like it! The flight ahead :D

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: May 09, 2013, 08:32:02 PM »
Why don't you just attack your grandfather with hip problems while you're at it? :P

We all want to see the north have more wars but if you want a war and not just movement and takeovers, I suggest you take an opponent that can actually defend itself.
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: May 09, 2013, 08:42:11 PM »
Look, all you little guys need to stop painting targets on your backs. You look silly with a paintbrush in one hand, a palette of paints in the other, and a "What did I do?" look on your face.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: May 09, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »
Corsanctum has been boring for time immemorial. I joined it a few years back in the hopes of finding a proud SA papacy, in stead I found an empty realm too afraid to claim it's rightful place at the head of the SA behemoth.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: May 09, 2013, 09:58:53 PM »
Corsanctum has been boring for time immemorial. I joined it a few years back in the hopes of finding a proud SA papacy, in stead I found an empty realm too afraid to claim it's rightful place at the head of the SA behemoth.

The RP potential for a disgustingly opulent and powerful realm is so tempting I'm unsure how that isn't the case.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: May 09, 2013, 11:00:03 PM »
Corsanctum has never done anything grand.  They just assume since the Prophet lives there that they should get special treatment.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: May 09, 2013, 11:30:57 PM »
Maybe its time for the holy city to merge with another realm.
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

Zakilevo

« Reply #14: May 09, 2013, 11:35:06 PM »
Let them die gracefully!