Author Topic: Multis locked in EC  (Read 13915 times)

Kaltenthal

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Multis locked in EC
« Reply #15: May 11, 2013, 08:48:55 PM »
Thank you. Thats exactly what i wanted to know. I just asked if there is some other evidence then just the IP log and got a little upset that there where not a satisfying answer from your side. Its completely understandable that you can and will not show the exact procedere of finding cheaters.

And i thought that sending Gold between Chars on other continents does not work directly. Isnt that true? Also i doubt that all of those characters supported shady as we on the OI never saw anything that clearly showed that he does have so much money.

Maybe you should try to mail the player of Shady and talk to him in person about that case in depth before making any fast decisions.

I talked to him and he told me that there are a few of his friends who log in to BM from time to time. The same is the case with me and my friends.. i also have some friends that do play BM and sometimes we do log in from the same IP address simply because we have our PCs standing in the same flat when we have a LAN-Party going. Im a bit scared that the same thing that happened to those players can happen to me and my friends too as it seems that we have a very similar situation here.