Author Topic: Multis locked in EC  (Read 13911 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Multis locked in EC
« Reply #15: May 12, 2013, 02:43:41 AM »
Wrong. He like Mendicant, will be invited to make a new account unrelated to there own accounts and not allowed to profit from there previous achievements.

I think you misunderstood.

Mendicant did not provide convincing evidence that he was not a multicheater. Frankly, in some cases, there's pretty much nothing the accused could say that could convince us that the evidence we have in our hands means something other than "multicheater". (I do not, offhand, recall if Mendicant's case rose to that level.)

Any multicheater who cannot prove their innocence is invited to make a new account unrelated to their prior accounts, and not allowed to profit from previous achievements.

Suspected multicheaters who prove to our satisfaction that they are, in fact, innocent are unlocked, and allowed to continue with their play with our apologies.

(This has actually happened at least once with someone who eventually turned out to be an actual multicheater.)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan