Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Where to start a new character

Started by Alpha, May 13, 2013, 04:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NireusD.Natalle

Quote from: LGMAlpha on May 13, 2013, 04:41:08 PM
Any realms need some new nobles?

So do you want move your noble at Corsanctum? And emigrated to Beluaterra?
Join Fronen, we will go for a war.. (But why it take too long for Riombara to declared war?)

Or you can join Melhed (if I can unlock my 4th noble, she/he will join Melhed.) Don't join Thalmarkin! There's too much Viking in Beluaterra now! :)
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Miriam Ics

Quote from: Tandaros on May 14, 2013, 07:35:50 AM
Thalmarkin is like the Persian horde of the north and Melhed are like the 300 Spartans holding in Thermopylae aka Bil Havil-Tepmona. Be part of the horde or be a grizzly spartan BAMF.  8)

Ah! Hopefully, soon Maya will have a nice meeting with Cataryna.
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Naidraug

Nothoi could also use a new noble.

We have now 2 lordships to fill
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Jimgerdes

Quote from: Tandaros on May 14, 2013, 07:35:50 AM
Thalmarkin is like the Persian horde of the north and Melhed are like the 300 Spartans holding in Thermopylae aka Bil Havil-Tepmona. Be part of the horde or be a grizzly spartan BAMF.  8)

We all know what happened to those 300 Spartans...
No man is an island, unto himself.

Tandaros

Quote from: miriam ics on May 14, 2013, 07:51:44 PM
Ah! Hopefully, soon Maya will have a nice meeting with Cataryna.

That would be fun! Maya likes meeting people of all sorts... with words and swords alike!

Bael

Quote from: Sypher on May 14, 2013, 04:05:04 AM
If you're looking at wanting to become a region lord you should consider Republics/Democracies like Caelum, Nothoi, Fronen or Riombara which all have less than 1.5 nobles per region.

You're forgetting Enweil.

Draco Tanos

And Caelum is a monarchy, not a republic or democracy.

Alpha

Arriving next turn. Probably going to join Fronen or Nothoi.

Naidraug

Like I said, we have 2 openings for lords in Nothoi.

And just about to prepare a force to go to war
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Terises Jr.

Quote from: Naidraug on May 18, 2013, 04:02:28 AM
Like I said, we have 2 openings for lords in Nothoi.

And just about to prepare a force to go to war

but nothoi have 4 noble to fill that position. Fronen should be your choise.. :)

Noldorin

Thalmarkin has 2 Dukeships, a bunch of Lordships and a whole new realm to fill with positions!

We do seem to have 4-5 times as many candidates as positions though...
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Lorgan

New blood in power!

Just don't get it into your heads that I've caught the duchy resignation fever as well. ;)

Miriam Ics

Never!

We really should start a "The Best Award" topic :p
Dunbor will get "The Best Duke" (or would it be "The Best Boss"?)
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Naidraug

Quote from: Terises Jr. on May 18, 2013, 10:19:44 AM
but nothoi have 4 noble to fill that position. Fronen should be your choise.. :)

No we donĀ“t. Most of the lordless nobles are inactive.