Author Topic: Medal?  (Read 9223 times)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Re: Medal?
« Reply #15: May 22, 2013, 07:38:14 PM »
I give out medals fairly regularly (well, "regularly" considering the limited supply). The trust medals I'll give out to players I feel have a positive impact on the gaming environment in terms of the "playing a board game with friends" atmosphere. I give them regardless of whether someone is playing a friend or an enemy. Of all the trust medals I've given, I've only regretted awarding one of them.

I've only ever been able to award one role-play medal, and I gave that to someone who wrote an exceptional series of RPs. I've never been supplied any fun medals to award, although I've been awarded one of them myself. So I presume they're fairly rare.

I've received one, and I can give one currently, but I have also noticed something very odd: scanning the last 30 days, I can give some people trust medals, and others I can't. I am able to give a fun medal to anyone.

It's not a case of them having too many trust medals either, because the one person only has one, and can't receive, and yet I can give one to Merlin Silverfire, who has five.

I really don't understand how these medals work...although I do remember someone saying that a person can give more medals to people outside the realm than those inside...anyone care to comment?