6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 65332 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #105: June 24, 2013, 03:22:43 PM »
who is this Juane, I like him.

I also had a chuckle at Nolodorin's comment too.

Riombara is pretty good, every Noble there is fully committed to the war, and committed to stopping anyone that comes a knocking. But its just our luck that we are, and doesnt stop fact, or make it acceptable for the bully boy behavior of 4 Realms, against 1.

We have plenty of good Nobles who have arrived in Riombara too, which surely help, and they do have the pleasure of fighting for a side that can be respected. Which still leaves me scratching my head on how other Realms can fight for a side they could not possibly respect? Even new to Beluaterra and even the game, I know that that state doesnt deserve to live past yesterday, let alone tomorrow... Its Treachery continues with its refusal to honor their agreement to give back lands not their own.

And to say that Fronen are to be respected is a bit of a stretch to me, for they are the only Realm to attempt TO our Regions. Scuttle butt around the camp fire says that while Nothoi and OG may be in this war for the wrong reasons, at least their, there as Allies, but Fronen is out for what it can gain. What says Fronen on this charge of greed, rather than just behaving as support of their Allied Realm? Although, really...seriously? Enweil? Are you just using the war as an excuse to gain some free land? And to see whats in it for you? Did you think that 4 Realms against 1, even if its Riombara, would mean that you'd be able to split the spoils later on? Something to think about...

The war, and the fact that it's 4v1, are entirely Riombara's fault. This is a war of aggression against Enweil and that is how most of the rest of the islands perceives it, which is in turn why so many realms are willing to help Enweil; it's Riombara that looks like the bully here.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: June 24, 2013, 03:27:52 PM »
War against Enweil is karma what will follow them to their end, and those who try to resist this Karma will be greatly punished cause they try to effect karma, right and justice happening! Enweil, is the Evil which should not be.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: June 24, 2013, 04:55:18 PM »
War against Enweil is karma what will follow them to their end, and those who try to resist this Karma will be greatly punished cause they try to effect karma, right and justice happening! Enweil, is the Evil which should not be.

-Jaune

Rio, is devil.. They have more gold, food, city , rural, noble and now they want more land?

After they get more region, they will ask more war ! After that they will create puppet realm.. War, war, war.. And finished like Ce in atamara..

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: June 24, 2013, 05:07:20 PM »
The war, and the fact that it's 4v1, are entirely Riombara's fault. This is a war of aggression against Enweil and that is how most of the rest of the islands perceives it, which is in turn why so many realms are willing to help Enweil; it's Riombara that looks like the bully here.

Riombara dropped the ball diplomatically. Things would have been much different if some of the arguments posted to the forum were used in game before the war (and to more than just the rulers). Enweil didn't limit itself to relying on their ruler, my character was getting word of things through guild/religious message channels. Maybe the realms in the north are used to communicating with each other more, and Riombara forgot that there is more to Beluaterra than them and Enweil.

Also helped that Chenier wasn't in any position of leadership in Enweil in the build up to the war.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: June 24, 2013, 05:19:17 PM »
Yes, Folcard pretty much destroyed Riombara's diplomatic situation which is what caused Enweil to have so many Allies. That situation was very different just after the Invasion. Pretty much everyone was on Riombara's side at that point.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: June 24, 2013, 05:22:06 PM »
Yes, Folcard pretty much destroyed Riombara's diplomatic situation which is what caused Enweil to have so many Allies. That situation was very different just after the Invasion. Pretty much everyone was on Riombara's side at that point.

Indeed, so let's all keep that mind before we start lamenting about poor Riombara, victim of circumstance  8)

Zakilevo

« Reply #111: June 24, 2013, 07:48:13 PM »
Don't forget! Enweil sent their letter to Overlord last! Was first to fight the mighty daimon armies >:D That alone should be enough for other realms to help Enweil  ::)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: June 24, 2013, 07:58:33 PM »
Also helped that Chenier wasn't in any position of leadership in Enweil in the build up to the war.

I serve my realm in any way I can, even if it means me leaving it.

The new ruler did far better at getting sympathy than I anticipated, though. I was afraid we'd get another lousy ruler who never does any diplomacy.

Also, Enweil and Fronen have been looking out for each other for ages, ever since Fronen's "rebirth" (given that the new Fronen is nothing at all like the original one). Circumstances limited their ability to help each other most of the time, but they were always there for each other and fighting foes of the same blocs. It should come as no surprise that they fight together now, even though I'm not sure Fronen's new leadership is aware of this shared history.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: June 24, 2013, 07:59:19 PM »
Don't forget! Enweil sent their letter to Overlord last! Was first to fight be crushed by the mighty daimon armies >:D That alone should be enough for other realms to help Enweil  ::)

Fixed that for you  ;D

Zakilevo

« Reply #114: June 24, 2013, 08:06:18 PM »
Fixed that for you  ;D

Thanks....  :'(

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: June 26, 2013, 03:57:25 AM »
I serve my realm in any way I can, even if it means me leaving it.

The new ruler did far better at getting sympathy than I anticipated, though. I was afraid we'd get another lousy ruler who never does any diplomacy.

Also, Enweil and Fronen have been looking out for each other for ages, ever since Fronen's "rebirth" (given that the new Fronen is nothing at all like the original one). Circumstances limited their ability to help each other most of the time, but they were always there for each other and fighting foes of the same blocs. It should come as no surprise that they fight together now, even though I'm not sure Fronen's new leadership is aware of this shared history.

Yes Enweil and Fronen are very close, at least it was before. Nothoi was getting closer thanks to Fronen.

Not sure how the new ruler will work with them. At least its not Gog. That old man really hates Enweil
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: July 07, 2013, 01:01:06 PM »
War news:
Enweil, Fronen manage to beat riombara forces in Uscala... And...

+ Riombara and Enweil has received many (atleast 10) new noble, why Enweil ally not? I hope new player/ or anyone interested to play in Bt, emigrated to Beluatera and join Fronen, Old Grekh, or Nothoi...

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: July 07, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »
Riombara has always attracted nobles. It's got a long history of being a unique realm where (if you like its type) fun things tend to happen.

I can't speak for what's going on in Enweil and its allies, but Riombara gaining 10 new nobles since the start of this war shouldn't be seen as anything unusual.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: July 07, 2013, 05:02:33 PM »
As someone who just emigrated a character to BT, it's easy enough to pick Riombara. "Large realm, wealthy, lots of enemies", it's like a neon sign for fun. Plus, I had an advy in Melhed who is tailing a noble. She jumped ship and moved to Riombara in suite with her master (who seemed to have moved for the same reasons).

It seems reminiscent of Perdan, and if that is any clue, I kind of feel bad for Enweil & Co.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: July 09, 2013, 03:32:51 PM »
"Another part is a lack of quality recruitment centers, which we are working on improving as regions improve and can support the infrastructure."

"Even then, the only reason there would have been gold to recruit more cavalry is because of family wealth.  Wheling produces less than seventy gold a week, and in all of Enweil only Uscala is thriving."

Some information from Enweil noble.. Enweil received 10 noble but, truth; Enweil don't have enough gold n Rc for their new noble.
• Even if total noble of Enweil is 50 and Rio 30, Riombara still can win..
• other player that want to join Enweil in the future (or now in Enweil), please join other realm like Fronen, Nothoi or OG. You will get more gold, more opportunity and more fun.
• War will become more interesting if all Enweil allies received more noble.. Maybe in the future..
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)