6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 67272 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #60: June 17, 2013, 04:47:31 AM »
And Enweil's ceasefire with the daimons is no worse than Rio's with the monsters.

I don't care about that, personally. We did have a ceasefire with the monsters for a time, which we eventually chose to break; they offered one out of the blue (from our perspective, anyway), and we took it since we really weren't in any position to refuse. It was either accept or die pointlessly, as at the time they made the offer Lance of Gilgamesh was occupying Grehk and could have started a TO at any time, had he so chosen. We were completely at their mercy.

What does irritate me is your endless campaign to misrepresent what happened. You weren't there and you don't really know anything about what transpired inside Riombara that isn't pure hearsay, so please stop lying about it. You are literally making this up. I know you are, because unlike you, I was there. If there was any agreement between KoA and the monsters, that wasn't general knowledge in Riombara. I was the General at the time, and Anaris was the Chancellor, and both of us are telling you that we didn't know.