6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 67270 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #60: June 17, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »
I don't care about that, personally. We did have a ceasefire with the monsters for a time, which we eventually chose to break; they offered one out of the blue (from our perspective, anyway), and we took it since we really weren't in any position to refuse. It was either accept or die pointlessly, as at the time they made the offer Lance of Gilgamesh was occupying Grehk and could have started a TO at any time, had he so chosen. We were completely at their mercy.

What does irritate me is your endless campaign to misrepresent what happened. You weren't there and you don't really know anything about what transpired inside Riombara that isn't pure hearsay, so please stop lying about it. You are literally making this up. I know you are, because unlike you, I was there. If there was any agreement between KoA and the monsters, that wasn't general knowledge in Riombara. I was the General at the time, and Anaris was the Chancellor, and both of us are telling you that we didn't know.

You are stating that you didn't know things that were going on in your own realm that people outside of it knew, which is rather hard to believe to say the least. That you didn't know doesn't mean that you couldn't have known, however (Rio is good at deluding itself), and it certainly doesn't mean that no one in Rio knew. I'm pretty sure I used the knowledge I had to slander Riombara as it happened, I think I may have even put it on the propaganda newspaper I was running at the time. The knowledge was most definitely public. You probably just chose to ignore the facts, as with a great deal of other things, because it inconvenienced you, as Rio always does.

The sum of opposing vectors is zero. That's what happened during the fourth invasion. The monsters and daimons were pitted against each other, and the weaker side was aided against the stronger side, in order to keep a null sum. To side with none would have resulted in the same as siding with the monsters: more destruction and more blight. The surrender in the fifth was the same as Rio's in the fourth: it was just pointless to die. By surrender, the daimons were effectively made weaker, because cities were unblighted and daimon worship spread was resisted.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron