6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 67261 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #60: June 18, 2013, 01:33:24 AM »
You're completely making that up based on a pair of referendums which had nothing to do with either colonies or secessions. Those referendums were about what Riombara would do. As you can see, opinion was split, but there wasn't majority support for either option. That didn't necessarily mean that someone was going to basically start a civil war over the issue. After all, I wanted to fight the monsters, and you didn't see me planning a secession just because the referendum to fight them didn't pass. It does not naturally follow that someone who doesn't get their way in a democratic system is going to start planning a coup the very next day.

It's easy for you to sit there on your high horse with the full benefit of hindsight and lecture us about how we should have seen it coming, but frankly you weren't there, so shut up and stop telling me what I did and didn't know already.

Except that I was saying you'd do it before you even did it, so it's hardly just hindsight.

I've always maintained the same position, and the records show that I had evidence to back up my claims before any of them actually came true. If a foreigner saw it coming, then an insider could have and should have as well.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron