6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 67273 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #60: June 18, 2013, 02:12:57 AM »
Except that I was saying you'd do it before you even did it, so it's hardly just hindsight.

I've always maintained the same position, and the records show that I had evidence to back up my claims before any of them actually came true. If a foreigner saw it coming, then an insider could have and should have as well.

You're so incredibly biased that it's hard to take anything you have to say about Riombara seriously, as you will always assume the worst about them and draw conclusions accordingly, much as you've been doing throughout this thread. You would be inclined to reach a conclusion that Riombara was going to betray humanity because that's the conclusion you wanted to come to, regardless of the facts you were looking at. You have a way of interpreting facts creatively when it comes to Riombara, so I would have been far more impressed if someone (anyone) else had said the same thing.

By all means though, introduce your evidence. I'm actually curious. I can tell you right now that it's either willfully misinterpreted or it involves things that I had no knowledge of.