6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 67098 times)

Arrandal

Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #90: June 24, 2013, 06:29:30 AM »
who is this Juane, I like him.

I also had a chuckle at Nolodorin's comment too.

Riombara is pretty good, every Noble there is fully committed to the war, and committed to stopping anyone that comes a knocking. But its just our luck that we are, and doesnt stop fact, or make it acceptable for the bully boy behavior of 4 Realms, against 1.

We have plenty of good Nobles who have arrived in Riombara too, which surely help, and they do have the pleasure of fighting for a side that can be respected. Which still leaves me scratching my head on how other Realms can fight for a side they could not possibly respect? Even new to Beluaterra and even the game, I know that that state doesnt deserve to live past yesterday, let alone tomorrow... Its Treachery continues with its refusal to honor their agreement to give back lands not their own.

And to say that Fronen are to be respected is a bit of a stretch to me, for they are the only Realm to attempt TO our Regions. Scuttle butt around the camp fire says that while Nothoi and OG may be in this war for the wrong reasons, at least their, there as Allies, but Fronen is out for what it can gain. What says Fronen on this charge of greed, rather than just behaving as support of their Allied Realm? Although, really...seriously? Enweil? Are you just using the war as an excuse to gain some free land? And to see whats in it for you? Did you think that 4 Realms against 1, even if its Riombara, would mean that you'd be able to split the spoils later on? Something to think about...