6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 66994 times)

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #90: June 23, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »
I has receive (bad/stupid/insult or anything) letter from rio noble.. Other also received.. But we from fronen will not reply it..

Fronen just collect data from all information, and create a blacklist for this rio noble..

Now there's two noble in our blacklist..

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: June 23, 2013, 11:59:07 AM »
Small enough to take over our regions in the Northern Islands, while we were too busy with the larger force in the South. Didn't quite work out that way though, since our forces began dealing Fronen blows the minute they started landing, and now it seems like the last of the Fronens are stuck in Melegra without the gold to run home.

I actually thought about offering them the money to do so, because after all, Fronen are only misguided in their alliances, right? Or, is it true that Fronen really think that Enweil's re-nigging on their bargain was just? And that they fight for a just cause?

Look like Fronen will focus on help Enweil in the frontline.. Sure, Riombara will losttt~ :)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: June 23, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »
Yargh, BT has gone MAD! MAD i tell you... Enweil do not deserve any help from anybody. They are EVIL, they are The Chaos!

Off with their heads! OFF! HEADS!

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: June 23, 2013, 03:38:37 PM »
All small realm just want attract more noble.. That why Fronen, Nothoi, OG join this war.. And I like Enweil more than Rio.. :) I will make sure Fronen involved in this war until the end/enweil & Ally win.. :)
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Arrandal

« Reply #94: June 23, 2013, 07:28:30 PM »
4 Realms picking on 1 Realm is not the way to win friends and influence people, if thats the case.  ;D

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: June 23, 2013, 08:07:53 PM »
4 Realms picking on 1 Realm is not the way to win friends and influence people, if thats the case.  ;D

1 superpower surrounded by sea picking off a realm battered and left in ruins by the invasion, breaking a humiliating peace treaty doing so, isn't really a great way to make friends either. Rio is the top military power of the continent, and Enweil is the second-weakest.

Rio deserves no pity. Invasion after invasion, they are left stronger and stronger, while Enweil was left weaker and weaker. Enweil lost Fwuvoghor, Fengen, and Enweilieos to the daimons, had Iato and Fheuvenem brought to ashes, and recovered a pile of ruins called Ete. Rio Got basically all of the lands from Irombrozia and Kindgom of Alluran. All in basically pristine condition.

Even with the large coalition against them, the odds remain in Riombara's favor.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:13:25 PM by Chénier »
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: June 23, 2013, 08:12:58 PM »
And Enweil kept attacking Ar Agyr while monsters and undeads attacked northern part of Ar Agyr. Enweil, largest realm on Beluaterra attacked along with 5+ ohter realms Ar Agyr... and we should feel bad for them... pthyi! Enweil should have been disappeard from map of BT long time ago... there just have not been any Cosulas on ruler to do so...

-Jaune

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: June 23, 2013, 08:40:02 PM »
Enweil sucks and they created a group of other realms that crave to be bad too. Like Old Grehk and Nothoi! Only Fronen deserves a little respect. They shall all fail miserably and humiliate themselves, because they were too lame to find a war in their own region in the first place (this mostly goes for Old Grehk).
Ardet nec consumitur.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: June 23, 2013, 08:48:38 PM »
Rio is the top military power of the continent, and Enweil is the second-weakest.

I resent that! We are simply de-militarizing for future wars at the moment. :)
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: June 23, 2013, 09:08:21 PM »
Enweil lost Fwuvoghor, Fengen, and Enweilieos to the daimons, had Iato and Fheuvenem brought to ashes, and recovered a pile of ruins called Ete. Rio Got basically all of the lands from Irombrozia and Kindgom of Alluran. All in basically pristine condition.

Why would the regions recovered from the Blight that are now under Riombara's banner be in any better condition then say Ete City? The Islands were surely still in good condition, because Riombara managed to stop the various Daimon Armies before they reached those inner lands (Except for the Portal Guardians but they were just marching to the Cities before ending the Invasion), but to claim the rest was in pristine condition is pushing it a bit too far.

Arrandal

« Reply #100: June 24, 2013, 06:29:30 AM »
who is this Juane, I like him.

I also had a chuckle at Nolodorin's comment too.

Riombara is pretty good, every Noble there is fully committed to the war, and committed to stopping anyone that comes a knocking. But its just our luck that we are, and doesnt stop fact, or make it acceptable for the bully boy behavior of 4 Realms, against 1.

We have plenty of good Nobles who have arrived in Riombara too, which surely help, and they do have the pleasure of fighting for a side that can be respected. Which still leaves me scratching my head on how other Realms can fight for a side they could not possibly respect? Even new to Beluaterra and even the game, I know that that state doesnt deserve to live past yesterday, let alone tomorrow... Its Treachery continues with its refusal to honor their agreement to give back lands not their own.

And to say that Fronen are to be respected is a bit of a stretch to me, for they are the only Realm to attempt TO our Regions. Scuttle butt around the camp fire says that while Nothoi and OG may be in this war for the wrong reasons, at least their, there as Allies, but Fronen is out for what it can gain. What says Fronen on this charge of greed, rather than just behaving as support of their Allied Realm? Although, really...seriously? Enweil? Are you just using the war as an excuse to gain some free land? And to see whats in it for you? Did you think that 4 Realms against 1, even if its Riombara, would mean that you'd be able to split the spoils later on? Something to think about...

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: June 24, 2013, 09:28:39 AM »
I used to play Julma Jaune, King of Ar Agyr and Thalmarkin(Dead) and Piru Petteri King of Thalmarkin(Dead) and Outo Olavi, Duke of Agyr... alive and soon to be King of Ar Agyr :)

-jaune

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: June 24, 2013, 10:31:55 AM »
Before we bad mouth each other, this is battlemaster.. We want war, that why we play this game.. And we dont need good reason to involve in any war.. We will use all way to win the war.. All way..

When someone complaint about something, that mean you feel that your side will lost (in war)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: June 24, 2013, 11:26:14 AM »
Before we bad mouth each other, this is battlemaster.. We want war, that why we play this game.. And we dont need good reason to involve in any war.. We will use all way to win the war.. All way..

When someone complaint about something, that mean you feel that your side will lost (in war)

You are completely right, and the war even seems fairly balanced so it might take a while... which is good. I do wonder though how much Old Grehkians like this war, seeing as how they have nearly a week to travel south and then a week to travel north being all humiliated on the battlefield.

The might of that empire.  ;)
Ardet nec consumitur.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: June 24, 2013, 11:48:30 AM »
The might of that empire.  ;)

That seems to be destiny of Mighty Empires these days :)

-jaune