BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

He\'s threatened to have characters fined for inactivity.

<< < (6/6)

Scarlett:
As an aside, there ought to be an in-character way to determine which nobles are doing which things during a takeover. Some TO actions announce to the region but others do not. I don't think it's necessary to broadcast to the region but it should be possible to determine who did (approximately) how much if you're the General or marshal.

Or maybe when the TO is complete the game could just do a breakdown of who contributed what. Because I don't care about people logging in every turn but we have had issues in the past where a suspected spy wasn't doing anything for a TO and we were able to figure that out just by comparing the average number of TO reports that were issued for him to other people - but that was easy because it was zero in his case.

It is a gamey issue but unfortunately part of the game is keeping track of who is doing what ... up to a point.

Indirik:

--- Quote from: Scarlett on May 29, 2013, 04:25:48 PM ---As an aside, there ought to be an in-character way to determine which nobles are doing which things during a takeover. Some TO actions announce to the region but others do not. I don't think it's necessary to broadcast to the region but it should be possible to determine who did (approximately) how much if you're the General or marshal.

--- End quote ---
Please open that as a feature request, or on the Dev board for discussion. Active Magistrate's cases are not the place for OT discussion. (I do agree that maybe this is something worthy of a separate discussion.)

Geronus:
The vote is in. We are working on the verdict statement now.

Fury:
A verdict has been reached. For anyone who desires to cite this case in the future, the final verdict was:

The Magistrates find Justin Licht, player of Magnus Himoura guilty of violating the Inalienable Rights. Playing at your own speed, timing and activity level is an inalienable right. Characters are not to be fined, banned, threatened or otherwise punished for "inactivity". As the player has admitted that the wording of his letter constituted a violation and as this is his first offence, the Magistrates have issued a warning only.

5 Magistrates voted for a warning only.
1 Magistrate voted for a 2-day lock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version