Author Topic: Appealing a Titan decision  (Read 14297 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Appealing a Titan decision
« Topic Start: May 29, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
Dev King Anaris,

I apologize, I did not know the hierarchy of battlemaster ruled here, and since you are in the "dev team" do not know if this is something or not, still do not know who you are or what you do, but since I pledge an oath of fealty to protect your realm, I feel ashamed.

Mi'lord I must say, please do not punish me for my reckless behavior.

It would behoove you to pay attention, first of all, to how the game is run. The dev team are the people who write the code, manage the community, and in general are Tom's deputies. The rank below a forum member's name is purely a flavour text based on how many posts they have made.

It would also behoove you to know something about the person you're talking to on the forum before you tell them "no one asked you to reply" and call them a "kid". I've been playing BattleMaster since 2004, and have been a member of the dev team since 2008, so there are people who have been playing longer than me, but not a whole lot.

I'm also a forum administrator, so I can see that you're reporting every one of my posts as I post it, which isn't really a smart move. Particularly from someone with an open Magistrate case against them, and, based on your own offtopic posts to this thread, multiple recent Titan cases.

Right now, from where I sit, you're in a hole, and you just keep digging.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan