Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

DND 3.5e

Started by Norrel, March 24, 2013, 11:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norrel

Would anyone be down to play a game of DND 3.5e, presumably using a combination of Skype and some online board? I can DM if necessary.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Alpha

I haven't gotten to play in years, so I'd like to, but I doubt I have time to get started on something like this right now.

Dishman

I'd be up to trying.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Stabbity

Me and a fellow BM'er are in.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Norrel

I think I may have a fourth person down, can I get info on what days and hours would be good for you? I'm thinking either once a week or once every two weeks, I dunno.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Dishman

I'm free from most evenings(6pm)-night(2am)(Eastern Standard Time), although sporadically intoxicated through the week. I've been dying for a good D&D game, although the last one I had was almost 7 years ago. Might be a bit rusty and/or unconventional.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Norrel

Quote from: Dishman on March 25, 2013, 05:07:57 AM
I'm free from most evenings(6pm)-night(2am)(Eastern Standard Time), although sporadically intoxicated through the week. I've been dying for a good D&D game, although the last one I had was almost 7 years ago. Might be a bit rusty and/or unconventional.

This will be a drinking-friendly game, so no biggie. I'm not too experienced either so it'll be a learning experience for all of us, though I can help you with building a character and all that. If you want a list of allowed books I can give you guys a list.

Norrel

My fourth isn't up so a spot's still open.

Lacedaemon

I'd love to try it.