Author Topic: Titan System Revalation  (Read 49441 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Titan System Revalation
« Reply #75: April 26, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »
I feel that anonymity sometimes emboldens people in negative ways and makes the more willing to approach situations in aggressive and inconsiderate manners or even bring up issues that, if thought about for a moment, would clearly not be something you would attack a friend over.

Two things: First, a Titans report is not an attack. It is a notification of the Titans that there may be a possible rules violation that needs investigated.

Second, keep in mind that the Titans are players of the game, just like you and me. The Titans are not some autonomous script that randomly locks accounts whenever they are reported for a possible violation. It is their purpose to stop and think about these things, and investigate them. They are not going to take any reporter at face value, I would hope. They should be as fully capable of reasoned deduction as any player on the forum. Which means that even if someone posts a spurious complaint, the Titans should realize that "Archers are horrible. Infantry are the only /real/ soldiers." is not a breach of the IR and should act accordingly.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.