Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 64430 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #105: December 17, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »
I am not making assumptions about how many old-time characters/players are left in Caligus. I checked. You're describing things that happened before I started playing. There are only four players currently in Caligus that have accounts older than me. One by only two months, so he doesn't count. One of them didn't play on EC that long ago. One didn't play in Caligus that far back. So, only one person currently playing in Caligus was in Caligus during the time period you are describing. And the character they currently play isn't anywhere near old enough to remember that time. That is why your insistence that Caligus return to their old ways is ridiculous. You're demanding that they be something that the people in the realm simply never were.

Well, you are still wrong. But I will not reveal you here any IC info that I have on Caligus. I will just tell you that you are wrong.

It's the manner in which these things happen that can cause problems. The insistence on harsh, humiliating terms with no alternatives and no negotiations.

And again, as I said, you have not seen everything that has been negotiated with Caligus.
You have no idea what Perdan originally had offered Caligus.