Author Topic: Preview recruitment cost in economy tab  (Read 1529 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Preview recruitment cost in economy tab
« Topic Start: June 26, 2013, 02:56:33 AM »
Title: Preview recruitment cost in economy tab

Summary: Be able to see how much troops sell for when viewing their recruitment centers on the economy tab.

Details: Add a column to their stat table to show price per 10 men.

Benefits: Price of recruitment plays a huge role in the value of a recruitment center. It would be really nice to be able to view the price directly from the region, instead of either 1) waiting to be in the capital (impossible as priest, might be far from your home region) or 2) asking someone else to do it for you.

Possible Exploits: None, it's just easier access to free info, and thus just a minor tweak for user-friendliness.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Preview recruitment cost in economy tab
« Reply #1: June 26, 2013, 03:25:30 AM »
This is one of those things that I've actually been thinking about adding for some time, and just haven't gotten around to.

You can assume it's coming, just not immediately ;)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Preview recruitment cost in economy tab
« Reply #2: July 01, 2013, 02:58:35 AM »
This is one of those things that I've actually been thinking about adding for some time, and just haven't gotten around to.

You can assume it's coming, just not immediately ;)

Cool.

Sucks to try to plan infrastructure investments as a priest...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron