Author Topic: Atamara- The Barony of Makar  (Read 7313 times)

Eirikr

Re: Atamara- The Barony of Makar
« Topic Start: June 23, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
You are right. 

My character would rather stay and see it burned to the ground though, there are not many other potentially evil or barbarian like realms in the game.

I guess I should not complain but I could not help but notice and be disgusted a little.

As others have said, there are options. Personally having played in Thalmarkin, I'd suggest it as one of the best realms for activity. They're fresh off a war, though, so the action is a little calmed. I'm really sorry you caught the Barony at this point; it used to be really great. The people who made it great left to Heorot, which was subsequently destroyed.

There is more substance to those who exhibit prejudice against the Makarian culture than there is within the Makarian culture itself.

This is only accurate now... Two years back that would have been very inaccurate. I'm trying to keep some of the Viking stuff alive through my pages on the wiki (which I procrastinate on...) and through my in-game actions. Ravendon in Silnaria still holds some Viking-y things when I have time.