Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 270630 times)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Oh. Ok. Would have been a bummer for him to lose the throne in the first real battle of the war.

The way some were talking, with a "regent", it sounded like a placeholder thing. Since we currently have a placeholder magistrates case going, that wouldn't have been good.
It's more like a second-in command thing, or Marshal thing, like where a general is captured, the next in line leads till he is freed,  there is no title changes or placeholders or anything, its just the council taking charge in his absence, since we need to recover from our losses and there are questions like: Where do I get my monies to replace the troops I lost?  What do we do next? ect...

Plus its doubtful that situation will come up as King Leopold is a hero, and a cavalry commander to boot, so he is the first to go into battle, so there is a good likelihood that he may not survive this war, as we are facing a larger army, and are unable to link up with our allies, so we have to face the brunt of Astrum's army as long as possible.

With the dangers of this conflict in mind, it is practical to have someone in mind if King Leopold falls, otherwise our next king may be....
King Kas Mayhem
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)