Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 270537 times)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Oh please, please, PLEASE do this.
I think if we did, the alliance would suddenly break apart, and Niselur would break into three pieces.  Oh and the Zuma would attack us :)
Well, that is if Kas can get the majority to of Niselur to vote for him, if he runs for the position in the event of that happening. As I do not hear him speak much in the realm, I don't think its likely he would be able to garner the votes necessary to beat whatever challenger may appear.
Heh, it was a joke, my character has already been on the receiving end of one of his crazy spurts.  He did run for Banker, but no one voted for him for some reason.  The Banker we have is super competent, and we have had no food problems during winter.
You guys forget that Karibash's unit of 149 men, 21% of the Astrumese infantry, left after suffering ~40 casualties determined to hunt after King Leopold.

It was explained in my rp that got cut off and which i didn't save. But don't worry, retreat rate is at 80% now so they'll fight to the last man.
At least this war has brought a lot of nobles out of hibernation, and brought the eternal north peace to an end.  King Leopold will be remembered for this at least.
I found it weird that despite being these bloodthirsty warriors in your rp, your unit retreated so easily.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:16:38 AM by Frostwood »
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)