Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 272255 times)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Besides, no one really *hates* Astrum. We're such nice people, completely unimposing, and willing to help out everywhere.

No, you're usually seen as a boring and silent superpower that stops the northwest from having fun. Drone realm, placed there just to preserve the power of the few Church individuals. The fun part is no longer true I guess, although I have yet to see any real evidences of the fun this war triggered, at least on my part. It is cool to run around taking over regions, but it is not cool when it takes over a week to finish a takeover of a rural region just because there are too few players to hit the support-the-TO button repeatedly to make it a pleasant experience.

Or, you could interpret it as a solid condemnation of the unjust nature of the war you started for personal glory and power. ;)

Whatever it is I have to admit that it is killing my buzz. This war has been triggered with the intent to revitalize the northern part of Dwilight many cheered for, but so far the players that heeded the call so to speak, have been but minor reinforcements on Astrum's side. Niselur, Asylon and FR got the amount of players that is not even worth mentioning. The expected scope of this war can never be truly reached as long as this few players want to participate in, on either side, regardless of how unbelievable it is to me that anyone would want to pick the side of Astrum in this war. It is a general community fail IMO.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)