Main Menu

Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.

Started by Frostwood, June 26, 2013, 08:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D`Este

Quote from: Indirik on October 02, 2013, 06:27:08 PM
He hasn't answered you in two turns? HE MUST BE DEAD!

Seriously, though, give the guy a chance to respond. Maybe he got drunk and skipped the turn with a bad hangover, or something.

+1

Indirik

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

pcw27

When he left as Boreal he gave a full roleplay to explain his leaving. If he didn't provide a roleplay to the players in Niselur then he probably had a real emergency or wanted to play it like he was sneaking away due to an impending defeat.

Vellos

Speaking of rulers who don't respond: Sergio. Seriously. The guy really just doesn't send messages.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Jaden

Please dont turn this into a complain about rulers thread. 
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

BarticaBoat

Quote from: Vellos on October 03, 2013, 03:08:55 AM
Speaking of rulers who don't respond: Sergio. Seriously. The guy really just doesn't send messages.
Send something worth replying to  8)

Zakilevo

Kwanstein

Sergio responded to me, and I'm just a punk knight from an foreign realm.

Vellos

"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Wolfang

Didn't you model your last realm to Astrum's image?  :P

Edit: A total of 25 regions have gone rogue due to all the wars. Three over 1000 gold, and 7 ranging from 300 to 800+ gold.

Perth

Quote from: Jaron on October 03, 2013, 03:39:09 AM
Please dont turn this into a complain about rulers thread.

I hate rulers! Those guys suck!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

We live lives in beautiful lies...

Galvez

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Penchant

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Jaden

Quote from: Galvez on October 03, 2013, 05:17:36 PM
That is the wrong kind of ruler.
I was here thinking what rulers measure against each other ;)
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words