Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 275292 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
I'm all for having the option to switch sides, but one thing I don't understand is why breaking an oath has no ramifications for the character, or why switching sides can be done so early after being sworn it, why not implement a severe prestige or honour penalty at the very least? Such things shouldn't be taken lightly.

Because sometimes switching your allegiance can be the honorable thing to do.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
In other news, Turin Erickson the deposed king of Iashalur is now the marshal of Astrum's main army.

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Does this thread cover the other wars in the continent as well or only the astum vs niselur & co ?

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
it covers the Astrum + Corsanctum vs Niselur, FR, Asylon war and Morek vs Libero Empire and the Morek vs Luria Nova if I am not wrong.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Vonyx

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Diplomatic News   (1 hour ago)
Morek Empire and Luria Nova have ended their hostilities and agreed to a cease fire.

Dun dun dun.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
(Braces for impact)
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Did they even fight a battle before the cease fire?

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile

I assume so since LN was TOing Donghai at one point. Morek must have broken that TO at the very least.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Only after Luria Nova decided to vacate the region because they had no real interest in holding Donghai anyway. Prior to that, Morek decided to send wave after wave of failed attacked against Donghai.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile

A few skirmishes.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Well I'll just add this for the record then, in the Maroccidens the wars in Saffalore and Terran are/have drawn to a close.
Barca and Fissoa are both at war with Aurvandil and have both started invading said realm.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
The Fissoan-Aurvandil war started long before the "Great Dwilight War" though, so it's really not related to the other wars here.

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I know that, but since this thread was initially about how all of Dwilight was at war I thought I'd mention it, even though some of the wars were already going on before the thread was started.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
So Niselur now has more regions than nobles.... Welcome to the club  ;)
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
FWIW: Astrum beat up the FR expeditionary force in Libiddo. The FRs got massacred in a quick battle. Several were wounded.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.