Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Enemy incoming

Started by Jaden, June 30, 2013, 10:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaden

Enemy Incoming   (59 minutes ago)
Messengers from Kepler have arrived with reports of enemy troops nearing from keplerville. By the time the messengers have reached you, the enemy troops will most likely have crossed the border already.

Is this bugged? we scouted kepler and keplerville and got nothing, I got a message like that a few weeks ago and also nothing. and i don't see any noble spotted. Only units from the same realm were spotted.
And how is it actually suppose to work?
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Zakilevo

Quote from: Jaron on June 30, 2013, 10:03:00 AM
Enemy Incoming   (59 minutes ago)
Messengers from Kepler have arrived with reports of enemy troops nearing from keplerville. By the time the messengers have reached you, the enemy troops will most likely have crossed the border already.

Is this bugged? we scouted kepler and keplerville and got nothing, I got a message like that a few weeks ago and also nothing. and i don't see any noble spotted. Only units from the same realm were spotted.
And how is it actually suppose to work?

Yes. It is a known bug. You get that message randomly sometimes.

jaune

Silly pessies seeing spookies everywhere!
~Violence is always an option!~

Jaden

I think my character was the only noble there, so I am the spookie   :-\
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words