Author Topic: Image BM community gives to players via forums, it is horrible...  (Read 25726 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
This was the problem. The Titans were not fast for many years, because there were too few of them. The system started out great, but it didn't keep up with the changing playerbase. As the Titans one by one went inactive or just stopped caring, they weren't replaced, and so the system bogged down and became unresponsive and useless.

Only more recently, with the majority of cases shifted to the Magistrates and the devs handling multicheater investigations (which are 99% of the remainder) have things started to move again among the Titans.

Oh i didn't know that, i was absent for quite sometime from the game and since then never followed the Titans..but even if this was the case, with the Magistrates now and the amount of bickering that came up in severa cases, most in those that were followed with acount deletions, things are not that fast.Also many insult- cases come up more frequently and those cases do tend to find their way to a solution pretty late.

The thing is that this open to public -trial kind of thing is becoming what Tom hates irl, a bunch of lawyers bickering.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-