Author Topic: Terran mess - Aurea disappearance  (Read 13994 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Terran mess - Aurea disappearance
« Reply #15: July 15, 2013, 05:55:34 AM »

Got cold feet about marrying Rynn and disappeared into the forest

^ Funny.

Sooooo, anyway, THIS is awkward. Hi, err, welcome back! Alura was gone for about 2 IG years and Rynn mourned her for dead. I am sorry you were unwell, but could not have anticipated your cpu breaking. When Rynn met Khari, with whom he had a political history, they hit it off. After a year of Marriage, Khari gave birth to twins: Kharynn and Kyrynn. Plenty of more details there and questions are welcome, but that's about the size of it.

As for Saffalore, Rynn convinced the House to declare war on it for a bunch of reasons he saw as valid. 1) With the exception of Judge/Ambassador Metis, Saffalore was a diplomatic roach motel. Messages went in and did not come out. plus Saffalore played host to some pretty infamous characters. 2) A monarchy in the middle of Mootland was doomed from the moment of its inception. 3) Saffalore came into being because of Aurvandil, more or less. 4) Rynn felt that Chesney's resources would be essential to stabilizing and defending D'Hara. Now, with access to some of the best RC's in the continent, D'Hara's armies will finally start growing some real teeth. 5) It's name was too damn confusing. You're not Saffalore, Chesney. Go home. You're drunk. 6) Chernier said I could. 7) D'Hara needed a war it could own, fight, and win on it's own terms. That was my decision as playing a ruling character and making the game interesting for my fellow realm mates. Victory helps. 8) Cooperation between Barca, D'Hara, and the Farronite Republic improved relations all around. 9) We ended up getting Metis into D'Hara. Woot! 10) Khari declared war on Saffalore first, blame Rynn's beautiful and passionate wife.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"