Author Topic: Character count  (Read 10890 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Character count
« Reply #30: July 29, 2013, 04:23:49 AM »
I think we definitely need to allow newer accounts to get more nobles a little quicker. That's a decision that Tom will have to make. (Unless Tim wants to take it on himself...)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: July 29, 2013, 05:26:57 AM »
I definitely think that new players should start with 3 nobles per account, not 2. I'm still convinced that allowing new players to start playing an adventurer from the beginning is a poor idea and should be held back for a period of time while they learn the main noble game. BM is primarily social and adventurers, unless you land in or know to travel to an advy-involved vicinity, are primarily loners. Nobles get much more social interaction and should thus be more readily available to new players.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: July 31, 2013, 09:39:51 AM »
Fame whoring for character slots is stupid and everyone should stop talking about it.

2 nobles + advy + (noble&4th slot) after a week or so should be standard

Zakilevo

« Reply #33: July 31, 2013, 10:08:20 AM »
Fame whoring for character slots is stupid and everyone should stop talking about it.

2 nobles + advy + (noble&4th slot) after a week or so should be standard

No. They should get 3 noble slots off the start. Screw waiting a week.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: July 31, 2013, 11:45:54 AM »
cat is fine too

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: July 31, 2013, 01:06:55 PM »
I liked the old system where you get 3 nobles as long as you show your details, though I am fine with letting people have 3 nobles without needing to show their details, but there really should be a way to encourage people to publish their details, it's so foreign to not know the players you are playing with.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words