Author Topic: The Battlemaster Newsletter  (Read 24094 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Battlemaster Newsletter
« Topic Start: August 21, 2013, 06:52:29 AM »
I don't see why it's needed. This is a dev blog. Not a "Let's give all my bestest buddies props" shout out.
As stated here:
Feedback on the Dev Blog is welcome as well as comments or questions about the content of the Dev Blog, although negative feedback should be at least semi-constructive.
So as long as his shout out to his bestest buddy pertains to the content of the Dev Blog, I am fine with it. Its also sorta feedback since its supports my decision on making Stabbity family of the week. If the real issue is with the fact I have Family of the week in it in the first place, then I might just rename it to a Newsletter because while the main part of it is the Dev features, I do hope to add more things to it that are not necessarily related to Dev things if my time allows. The focus is and will be the Dev features though. Feel free to continue to share opinion on it, and I will listen to it/take your suggestions seriously.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:38:32 PM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton