Author Topic: The Way Forward  (Read 56409 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Way Forward
« Reply #75: August 24, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
1) Its about the character, not the player or family. When I make a new character I have all the same restrictions as a character who was made by a new player.

2)I don't know what you are talking about, so please explain a little more on that.

3)There have been suggestions like that that I think were accepted but there is a list a mile long of to-do's and I don't think that is that high up the list.

4)Interacting with other nobles although its an issue with less players, as a new player likely won't start the interactions, they likely often need someone else to start interacting with them and they interact back, hopefully. Otherwise, I completely agree, the game needs more to do on the knight level, suggestions are welcome as I brought up the issue before and they didn't know what you would add and neither did I.

5)While there should be a limit still, perhaps increasing the amount of advies you can have by simply saying you can also have 2 for instance advies in addition to the limit of nobles active you can have. They are a grind that is good yet bad at the sametime for new players. Good because its gets them something to do, but they need to have a noble because thats where the social interaction and the core of the game is. (The core of the game being nobles/social interaction is with the nobles is the bad part of new players playing advies.)
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton