Author Topic: The Bendix Perspective: A BM Editorial  (Read 19661 times)

egamma

Re: The Bendix Perspective: A BM Editorial
« Reply #60: September 26, 2013, 02:04:18 PM »
Of course not. But I was pretty flabbergasted that I was punished for something as innocuous as saying "you know nothing" in an environment where people frequently curse at one another, accuse each other of cheating, lying, etc.

But, whatever, you obviously mistook my intentions and didn't get the joke. No big. But why in the world were you locking the threads I started trying explain the joke/defend myself? That did nothing but further the feeling of persecution.

I don't actually remember locking the threads, sorry, that's been quite a while. And we've come a long way as far as the cursing and accusations are concerned--I think if the post had happened last week, the moderator actions would have been a lot less surprising.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: The Bendix Perspective: A BM Editorial
« Reply #61: September 26, 2013, 03:36:52 PM »
I don't actually remember locking the threads, sorry, that's been quite a while. And we've come a long way as far as the cursing and accusations are concerned--I think if the post had happened last week, the moderator actions would have been a lot less surprising.

I'm sorry for bringing it up again, was having a bad day at work yesterday. It's in the past and no harm was done. No hard feelings.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)