Author Topic: Two Questions About Adventurers  (Read 7291 times)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Two Questions About Adventurers
« Topic Start: September 04, 2013, 06:29:16 PM »

1) Does the tent or the bedroll provide better fatigue reduction when used?  It seems to be random for me, I'd say the bed roll averages about 1.6-1.8 fatigue per hour where as the tent seems to be a little bit more random.  Perhaps it is region specific?  I would much rather be in a tent on a cold mountain than a bedroll, to be honest :)

From the wiki:
There is some variability in resting. The same amount of hours rested will not always produce the same reduction in fatigue.
 Longer rest periods recover more fatigue per hour rested.
You can't sleep for less than three hours. Only the basic "rest" option and "bath & massage" can be used for 1 or 2 hours.
 Resting using the "rest" option removes one point of fatigue per hour. Hours gained in excess of 16 are used resting this way.
 Resting using the "sleep on your bedroll" option removes ~1.5 points of fatigue per hour + 0.5 and is always rounded up. Requires a bedroll in inventory.
 Resting using the "sleep on the floor" option removes ~1.5 points of fatigue per hour.
 Resting using the "tent" option removes ~2 fatigue per hour minus 1 hour. Requires a tent in your inventory.
 Resting in a primitive hut (most non-city regions) removes ~2 points of fatigue per hour (or 3*hours - 3), and costs 1 silver.
 Resting in a common room removes ~2.5 fatigue per hour, and costs 2 silver.
Resting in a private room removes ~3 fatigue per hour, and costs 5 silver.
Resting using the "bath and massage" option removes ~5 fatigue per hour, and costs 10 silver, but cannot be used more then 3 hours at a time.