Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Madina needs YOU!

Started by Nosferatus, May 07, 2011, 12:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you feel about playing in Madina?

As soon as I get the oportunity i will start a character there.
0 (0%)
I started playing right now!
1 (5%)
Never ever, over my dead body!
14 (70%)
No, but if.... I would(please explain, comment below)
1 (5%)
I'm not sure
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: May 17, 2011, 12:37:31 PM

Shizzle

Maybe we'll just claim it for ourself ;)

Phellan

So, now it's time to Hijack this thread back.

Madina is back in the saddle, we need knights and Lords!   We have a war going on (sorta), we have a real need for players who want to play Traders as well (with quite a bit of profit to be made as well!).

We have active nobles and a decently established RP setting - seems to me our lethargic state that brought about our decline and the rebellion is done with and things can get interesting again.   Especially if we get a few more nobles in line.

Shizzle

Get in line. Fissoa, D'Hara, Caerwyn(?), Terran(?), ... we all need more nobles. And if we don't need them, we could surely use them!

Phellan

Cawerwyn almost has as many nobles as D'Hara, Fissoa, and Madina combined ;)

Each of those 3 could use at least another 4-5 nobles.

Terran is good though - 20 isn't too bad, bout middle of the pack.

Indirik

We could use another 15 or 20 nobles in Astrum. :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

Quote from: Phellan on June 27, 2011, 09:52:34 PM
Terran is good though - 20 isn't too bad, bout middle of the pack.

Actually, we could use 3 or 4 more nobles as well. Part of the reason we're having a hard time holding Shoka and Shokalom is (monsters, but also) lack of Knights.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Laurens88

yeah, sink the east continent, dwilight needs players :p

Perth

Quote from: Laurens88 on June 27, 2011, 10:57:58 PM
yeah, sink the east continent, dwilight needs players :p

+1

LOL  ;D
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Sacha

Any realm claiming they do not need nobles is either lacking in intelligence or ambition >_>

De-Legro

We just got a great influx of nobles in PeL, why, cause we are JUST THAT AWESOME. Seriously though we just got a influx of brand new nobles that play e-republic together, but tired of that game. Now the challenge is to get them addicted to BM,

Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Perth

Quote from: De-Legro on June 28, 2011, 01:09:59 AM
We just got a great influx of nobles in PeL, why, cause we are JUST THAT AWESOME. Seriously though we just got a influx of brand new nobles that play e-republic together, but tired of that game. Now the challenge is to get them addicted to BM,

Nice. Vellos and I both played that game a few years back, before it went down-hill, that is.

Shizzle

Quote from: De-Legro on June 28, 2011, 01:09:59 AM

At least they didn't join LN  ::)

Sacha

Oh no, they came to LN first, but there were so many we diverted the flow to PeL :P

Nathan

Can you see to diverting them over to Madina? We've got some awesome stuff going on and we want you all to join in! :D

Phellan

I think this is the most active Madina's been in a while.    Now if we could just get a few more nobles to control the whole eastern isle we'd be set.