Author Topic: Leaving a region  (Read 2863 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Leaving a region
« Topic Start: May 22, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »
My character just got forced into battle twice when leaving a region. She gets 6 hours a day and it was going to take about 24 hours to leave the region. She just got put in prison for assaulting the region against overwhelming odds, so for next time I was wondering: what's the best way to leave a region with high travel times and a low amount of hours left?

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving a region
« Reply #1: May 22, 2011, 12:53:41 PM »
You could disband your unit, then you wouldn't be attacking the region and could leave furtively.

Alternatively, you could swear allegiance to the other realm (unless it's rogue).

There are not many choices to be had when you are in enemy territory with a military unit....
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 22, 2011, 01:12:00 PM »
You can always try to put your men on evasive. But there is no sure-way solution, unless you swear allegiance, but that has big consequences.

egamma

« Reply #3: May 22, 2011, 07:59:13 PM »
If you have 6 hours, then you should be able to leave. You only get pulled back in if you have travel 0-2 or 0-3 hours.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 22, 2011, 09:06:58 PM »
You could disband your unit, then you wouldn't be attacking the region and could leave furtively.

Ahh, I completely forgot about that, cheers. Would have lost quite a few points of honour/prestige because of many injured men, but worth it to not be locked up for 7 days :P

If you have 6 hours, then you should be able to leave. You only get pulled back in if you have travel 0-2 or 0-3 hours.

The battles used up the hours so I only had 3/4 left both times I tried to leave.

egamma

« Reply #5: May 23, 2011, 07:36:34 PM »
ah, I wasn't sure if you had 6 hours left after the battle, or 6 hours before.

Jinsyn

• Knight
  • time - the indefinite moment eternal
    • View Profile
    • Facebonk
« Reply #6: May 23, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »
Keep your unit retreated/scattered until you have saved up a max or near-max pool of hours.