Author Topic: Expecting the wrong type of Roleplaying game  (Read 15550 times)

Gustav Kuriga

I find that most of you are over-idealizing the past and completely exaggerating how big intra realm conflict is. I have been in nearly all the islands, from Darka, Carelia, CE, Tara, and Minas Ithil on Atamara to Sirion and Fontan on East Island. I have played in Hetland on Beluaterra, as well as Aquilegia and Morek Empire on Dwilight. I even did a short stint on FEI. Only two of these realms had major intra-realm conflicts, the one in Aquilegia being caused by a multi while the other in Morek Empire was resolved without major fighting. Not counting the nobles with Allison helping Astrum (how is the whole conflict on Dwilight not an example of how ridiculous you guys are being? You have a whole religion of several realms cooperating to stop a group of realms that are cooperating to destroy it. Not to mention the fact that nearly the entire island of Atamara has risen up against CE), Morek Empire is united and one of the most powerful realms on the continent.

Personally, I would find the game you describe very dull. There isn't much point in playing your character as extremely loyal when everyone is the same way. Besides, on Islands where all of the land is covered by existing realms, how else are new realms supposed to be created than by secession?