Author Topic: Guild  (Read 2210 times)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
Guild
« Topic Start: December 28, 2013, 05:55:45 AM »
Calista is currently the founder of a guild. What will happen when she emigrated to another island? My Guild will be dissolved or not?
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Zakilevo

Re: Guild
« Reply #1: December 28, 2013, 06:01:15 AM »
Calista is currently the founder of a guild. What will happen when she emigrated to another island? My Guild will be dissolved or not?

Does her guild have any members?

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 28, 2013, 06:06:42 AM »
Does her guild have any members?

Now have 16 members..
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Zakilevo

« Reply #3: December 28, 2013, 06:52:16 AM »
Now have 16 members..

Then your guild should be fine. Once you leave, someone from the lower ranks will probably take over.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 28, 2013, 10:15:54 AM »
Control will remain amongst the elders. It would probably be best to make sure at least 1-2 people hold ranks equal to, or immediately under, yours to pass the torch on. If there's no elders, one of the members in the highest filled rank will be promoted to elder.

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 28, 2013, 11:19:55 AM »
Will i be able to restore my position as founder of my guild if i return back to Dwilight after 1 or 2 month?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 28, 2013, 06:09:12 PM »
Will i be able to restore my position as founder of my guild if i return back to Dwilight after 1 or 2 month?
Yes.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton