Author Topic: In Love with my Adventurer  (Read 2974 times)

Buck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
In Love with my Adventurer
« Topic Start: October 31, 2013, 11:25:49 PM »
Does anyone have an adventurer that is ready to become a noble but you don't want to make the class change? I find I have so much more fun being raw and real with my adventure character and he has sooooo much stuff and is maxed out in skill that I don't want to change him into a noble. However, the other day he almost died and that sucked....so what to do? Give away my crap and make a noble of him...or adventure on?
"Let the Wookie win."

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Re: In Love with my Adventurer
« Reply #1: October 31, 2013, 11:33:58 PM »
In my opinion, unless you have an idea of what you want to do with the character-as-a-noble, specifically regarding the high swordsmanship that you would have, I would stay as an advy and be more cautious. You could simply create a noble from scratch if that was what you wanted.

Ultimately, it is about how much fun you think you will have on either side. I had an advy that I got tired of playing when the sages changed how they work. Then I got a reason to change him to a noble, so i did.

Buck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 31, 2013, 11:45:17 PM »
Yeah, I quite like the adventure game. It offers something totally different. Unless, my noble dies I will keep him keeping on...
"Let the Wookie win."

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 31, 2013, 11:49:39 PM »
PS:

Welcome to the forums :D

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 01, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »
I do not wish to sound creepy especially on Halloween night. Here you go my adventurer experience and probably something you can do.

When my character Brock rise up from being an adventurer to a noble, a lot of nobles question his nobility right. When he was welcomed into the realm council, he was meet with much disdain and disagreements by other nobles. Maybe there is your next adventurer-to-noble phase and excitement, adventure, conflict that you can look for.

If you wish to remain as adventurer. There is also another fun to have. In my adventurer days, my adventurer broken a few of nobles Unique Items. He ended up being beaten to almost death and imprisoned by his own realm nobles. His realm Judge almost wanted to execute him, only his realm Ruler wish to protect adventurers saved him. That if you looking to make your adventurer as Chaotic nature.

P/S: Welcome to the forum. In the end, my adventurer became a noble to avoid execution ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 01, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »
The adventurer game can be allot of fun with some inspiration.

I play Kleptes as a thief, going from realm to realm steeling unique items he has offered to repair.
When Kleptes gathers items, i roleplay him stealing it from market stalls or market costumers.
He barley hunts monsters or undead, only when he has no other option or hears a rumor of some fine treasury hidden somewhere.
He got wounded seriously one time hunting undead, which has completed his reluctance to go hunting at all.

Unfortunately my characters skills dont go up as fast as my other adventurer, who only hunts.
But then again, simply playing adventurers to get a well skilled one is pretty boring.

I had allot of fun with Kleptes.
Besides, who needs skills if you can just steal the items :)
Kleptes is very rich now and has enough recommendations to become a noble if he wishes.
Selling the stolen items to the enemy is apparently very rewarding.
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: November 01, 2013, 08:09:33 PM »
I tried that once. But the enemy was too scared of their opponent, so immediately arrested me...

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: November 09, 2013, 01:26:07 AM »
My Dwilight advy Astridicus mainly follows wizards now. It usually takes about a month to get a scroll or two due to the high amount of items needed.
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)