Author Topic: In Love with my Adventurer  (Read 2981 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: In Love with my Adventurer
« Topic Start: November 01, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »
I do not wish to sound creepy especially on Halloween night. Here you go my adventurer experience and probably something you can do.

When my character Brock rise up from being an adventurer to a noble, a lot of nobles question his nobility right. When he was welcomed into the realm council, he was meet with much disdain and disagreements by other nobles. Maybe there is your next adventurer-to-noble phase and excitement, adventure, conflict that you can look for.

If you wish to remain as adventurer. There is also another fun to have. In my adventurer days, my adventurer broken a few of nobles Unique Items. He ended up being beaten to almost death and imprisoned by his own realm nobles. His realm Judge almost wanted to execute him, only his realm Ruler wish to protect adventurers saved him. That if you looking to make your adventurer as Chaotic nature.

P/S: Welcome to the forum. In the end, my adventurer became a noble to avoid execution ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)