Author Topic: banker's profit  (Read 8392 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: banker's profit
« Topic Start: November 08, 2013, 03:13:40 AM »
could someone explain to me how does it work with banker's deals, i tried to monitor reports, but it seems i missed something.

my character who is a lord gave trade access to banker.

there are reports how banker makes deals and how much he earns by selling food from my char-lord's granary, but it is not visible what region lord gets from such deals.
There are a few things that can be done.

1) Your region lord character does not give trade access to banker. Make some conflict with banker, as long as you got done your part of the bargain(you got sell food yourself), then there is no reason for banker to take slice of your income. This is work hard for your own income. Otherwise if banker insists on trade access, ask the banker to give you some slice of the trade, if not further conflict.

2) Post automatic offer(above certain threshold let say 100 food bushels, sell at this AA price ), and the gold gained go back to the region coffer for your knights and yourself. Not banker.

3) You appoint a trusted Steward among your knights, who sell the food and give you some slice profit from it. This is what I do to distribute more roles to a boring-follow order knights, giving them something to do.

4) Feature request as mentioned by forum poster.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)