Author Topic: Great Dwilight War, Pt. 2: The Southern League vs. Luria Nova  (Read 53795 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Quote from: Wolfsong
Actually, there are gentleman agreements in place that keep Luria Nova and most other realms involved from attacking one another... So were Asylon to involve itself, the Southern League would actually have somewhere to fight outside of D'hara without breaking any agreements.

Not entirely sure how we conclude the fighting happens outside of D'hara considering the agreements were for LN, Barca, Fissoa to not trespass into each other's lands. I would think that fighting would therefore happen upon d'haran land, though since Asylon has not signed any such agreement they would be within their rights to attack where they please if they so chose.

I think there is quite a gap between

And

Especially since Luria Nova proposed to end hostilities, but in no way demonstrated how doing so would in any way help to achieve anything against Jonsu. And considering that Machiavel isn't a ruler in a republican multi-faith realm and how that message was sent pretty quickly after the incident occurred, seemed obvious at the time that nothing formal was being offered.

Sure, Machiavel could have fought harder to have the peace pass, but he also had other things on his mind...

I suppose, from Seoras's context he's seen D'hara's prime minister write letters about how the King runs D'hara and she's just a pretty face, so he took Machiavel's word a bit more seriously.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:14:26 PM by Vita »