Author Topic: Cant login to game  (Read 5520 times)

Stien Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Cant login to game
« Reply #15: November 15, 2013, 05:07:50 AM »
No No you take what i say in a manner that it was not meant.  My time with my former family was indeed enjoyable but it was a great deal of hard work and planing in many ways.  It is just hard to see it end in such a way when I had seen it ending in other ways or hoped it would end in several other ways not because some one pushed a button and poof its over.

I am not mad or upset at Tom or Tim or anyone I am upset with myself.  I realized I did not get the emails because my former email was by my account deleted well abandoned really because it was hacked into.  No harm was done to me but I am no longer the administrator of the account nor is anyone.  But I failed to check on my characters in a certain time frame and so be it.

I have moved on but I still wish i had the same characters as before. In time I will get over it but for now I morn lol well sorta.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #16: November 15, 2013, 11:32:51 AM »
It is one reason I don't host ANYTHING on EU servers :)

Because in the US you will simply get the NSA on your door, with a gag order so you can't even talk about it, and have to hand over all your user data.

Thank you, but despite all its shortcomings, I still prefer the EU.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #17: November 15, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
I understand it sucks, especially with the close timing.

Just please understand that this is a problem we can never solve. The same could have happened if the time was 6 months longer, or 6 years. We are trying to avoid this problem by reminding people of the deletion by e-mail.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: November 15, 2013, 11:49:32 AM »
Because in the US you will simply get the NSA on your door, with a gag order so you can't even talk about it, and have to hand over all your user data.

And I prefer the great land down under (Australia, not that pretender New Zealand), though if things keep going the way they are I suspect US agencies will have the power to operate here before much longer.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: November 15, 2013, 06:12:02 PM »

Tom, [REDACTED] at [REDACTED] [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] [REDACTED] until [REDACTED] [REDACTED].
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Eirikr

« Reply #20: November 16, 2013, 04:31:19 AM »